|Oskina Anna Sergeevna|
Oskina Anna Sergeevna (born 1988) - lecturer of Modern and Classical Japanese at National Research University ‘Higher School of Economics', PhD student at the Institute of Oriental Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
In 2011 graduated Russian State University for the Humanities,Institute for Oriental and Classical Studies, speciality "Japanese philology". At present, she is a postgraduate student at the Institute of Oriental Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, the Department of written monuments of the Orient, speciality«10.01.03 "Oriental Literature"». The subject of her work is «"The Diary of the Waning moon" by nun Abutsu (1221?-1285) as a monument of nikki literature in Medieval Japan».
In 2009-2010, she studied in Chiba University (Japan). In February-March, 2013 she participated in a seminar in Japan organized by Japan Foundation for young researchers.
From September, 2011 she teaches Modern and Classical Japanese in the School of Asian Studies of National Research University ‘Higher School of Economics'.
Field of research: Japanese history and culture; Japanese literature tradition; the history of women education in Japan; Japanese women diary
1. Oskina A. The diary "Izayoi Nikki"by nun Abutsu: contents, composition, style // Journal of Novosibirsk State University, 2014.
2. Oskina A.KaibaraEkiken and his "Precepts for girls " // Year-book "Japan". 2013. Pp. 198-215.
3. Oskina A. Everyday life in women high schools, in: Alsace nichiochitekikoryujigyonihonkenkyu seminar "Taisho - Showa prewar" ronbun-shuStrasbourg : Centre européend'étudesjaponaisesd'Alsace, 2013.
4. OskinaA. TravelingontheEast (basedonwritten sources of the Nara and Heian periods) // In: History and culture of traditional Japan, no.XLIX. RSUH, Moscow,2012. Pp. 90-107.
5. Oskina A. "A handicapped girl" of FukuzawaYukichi: a new view on ideals of the past // In: History and culture of traditional Japan, no. XXXIX. RSUH, Moscow, 2011. Pp. 158-162.
|« Пред.||След. »|